- This event has passed.
Brine & Wine Class
September 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on October 21, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Terra Vite North Fork and Little Ram Oyster Co. have partnered to bring you an Oyster Shucking & Wine Pairing Experience! This class will teach you the techniques and step-by-step process of shucking oysters. Become an oyster aficionado and get ready to break out your new party trick. Our oyster instructor will provide a hands-on demonstration, taking participants through a journey of shucking and tasting. Our Sommelier will continue this journey and introduce you to wines from around the globe that are slam dunk pairings with these salt-water bivalves.Be prepared to shuck, slurp and sip!
The Fine Print:
- Each party will be placed (socially distanced) at their very own oyster shucking and wine pairing station.
- 1.5 hour oyster shucking, tasting and wine pairing workshop
- Oysters: ½ dozen Little Ram Oysters
- Wine: (4) wine flight tasting + 1 welcome Aperitivo
- Supplies: Guests will be provided with a shucking knife and safety gloves for class use only
- Reservations: Reservations Mandatory and 6 ppl max* Socially distanced stations set up outside or under the covered porch (weather permitting)
- Discount LR Pass: Guests will receive 10% off any To-Go oysters and shucking kits. Valid for day of class only
- Due to social distancing requirements, each class will be capped at 20 guests
- Guests will be required to wear masks when out of seats. Masks will not be provided, please bring your own PPE.
- Guest tables and space will be sanitized and disinfected based on CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Food and drink service will follow NY State and CDC dining guidelines.
- Employees are screened, including temperature checks, before the start of each workday.