- This event has passed.
Italy Meets the North Fork Class
August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$60
- Welcome Aperitivo!
- Wine 101
- Palate Calibration
- Tasting of (2) wines from Italy & (2) wines from the North Fork
- Tour of Tuscany
- All about the North Fork
The Fine Print:
- What’s included: Four (4) wine tastings + 1 welcome Aperitivo + lite snacks!
- Reservations: Tables will be spaced at least 6 ft apart to maintain social distancing. Classes will take place outside, weather permitting. In case of rain, the class will be held inside the tasting room.
SPECIAL GUEST August 12th: Lorenzo Altieri with his authentic Pro.me. Olive Oil from his family’s fourth-generation Olive farm in Calabria, IT. Lorenzo will take you through the process of olive oil making and teach you the art of tasting his amazing product.
- Due to social distancing requirements, each class will be capped at 25 guests
- Guests will be required to wear masks when out of seats. Masks will not be provided, please bring your own PPE.
- Guest tables and space will be sanitized and disinfected based on CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Food and drink service will follow NY State and CDC dining guidelines.
- Employees are screened, including temperature checks, before the start of each workday.