Bottle in a Basket
Enjoy Terra Vite picnic-style with our special Bottle in a Basket booking! Lounge on a comfortable blanket amid our endless rows of grapevines, while enjoying a crisp bottle of our wine and decadently curated snacks.
RESERVATION FEE: $65
Reservation will include:
- Blanket* provided by Terra Vite
- Choice of a bottle of select Terra Vite wines: Sauvignon Blanc, Marea Rosé, or Mercato Red Blend
- Two Terra Vite glasses to take away
- Snack Platter
- Bottled Water
- Umbrella optional pending weather
* Blanket will remain at Terra Vite concluding your visit, we will wash and fluff it to you for the next time! **Reservation booking does not include gratuity
Everything You Need to Know:
⇒ HOURS OF OPERATION
- Wednesday & Thursday: 11 AM – 5 PM
- Friday: 11 AM – 8 PM (Aperitivo Hour: 4-8PM)
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 AM – 6 PM
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Reservations are highly recommended
- Reservations are secured by a credit card (10 people max per party). Reservation fee will be held on card prior to booking.
- We kindly request that your visit last no longer than 90 minutes.
- A $10 per person cancellation fee will charged to the card on file if reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of booked time slot
- Children are permitted and counted as a guest
- Walk-ins: limited availability and accommodated on a first come, first served basis
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us ASAP and we will be happy to reschedule your reservation at a later date, free of charge
⇒ LIMOS & BUSES
- Limos and Buses are required to make an appointment well in advance of the desired reservation time.
- Terra Vite North Fork will only permit Limo and Bus drop off between 11 AM and 12:30 PM. After that time, we will not accept large groups by Limo or Bus.
- Large groups are required to contact email@example.com to fill our a credit card authorization form upon booking and will be required to pay a deposit.
⇒ GENERAL POLICIES
- No outside food or beverages permitted
- Per the New York State Liquor Authority, the purchase of food is required with the sale of alcohol
- Only guests 21 and over will be permitted to consume alcohol, all guests will be asked for identification
- Terra Vite staff reserves the right to refuse service if a guest is visibly intoxicated, disruptive or uncooperative.
- We are unable to accommodate groups larger than 10.
- Buses & Limos may not park on property. However we will accept parties (max 10 people) to be dropped off and picked up by larger vehicles if parking is arranged off property.
- Dogs are NOT currently allowed at Terra Vite North Fork Winery & Vineyard. We respectfully ask that you leave your fur babies at home.
⇒ COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All customers that are not fully vaccinated against COVIS-19, including children over 2, are required to wear a mask unless seated at a table
- All party members that are not fully vaccinated including children must remain seated for the duration of the tasting or experience, practice social distancing and maintain no less than 6 feet from other guests.
- All guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask.
- Terra Vite reserves the right to deny entry to any person displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and to remove any guests not following our safety protocols
- Terra Vite we will follow safety, sanitization, and social distancing guidelines outlined by the DOH. All staff members will be required to wear PPE to ensure the safety of themselves and all guests. Staff will receive temperature checks before their scheduled shift as well as practice extensive cleaning and sanitization procedures to keep our environment as safe as possible.
We thank you for your support
and look forward to serving you.
For large parties (10 or more) or special event inquiries, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org