Book a Reservation
Everything You Need to Know:
⇒ HOURS OF OPERATION
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12 PM – 5 PM
- Friday: 12 PM – 7 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 PM – 6 PM
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Reservations are highly recommended
- We kindly request that your visit last no longer than 90 minutes.
- Children are permitted and counted as a guest
- Walk-ins: limited availability and accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us ASAP and we will be happy to reschedule your reservation at a later date, free of charge
- One reservation only per group is permitted. Duplicate reservations will be deleted. If you would like to make a reservation for a party larger than 6, please email email@example.com
- No Pets are permitted at this time.
⇒ LIMOS & BUSES
- Large groups (more than 6) are required to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out a credit card authorization form upon booking. The card will not be charged upon booking. However, in the event that the booking is canceled within 48 hours of the reservation, a $5 per person fee will be charged to the card.
- Terra Vite North Fork will only permit Limo and Bus drop off between 11 AM and 12:30 PM. After that time, we will not accept large groups by Limo or Bus.
- Limo/Bus required to drop off and park off premises
⇒ GENERAL POLICIES
- No outside food or beverages permitted
- Only guests 21 and over will be permitted to consume alcohol, all guests will be asked for identification
- Terra Vite staff reserves the right to refuse service if a guest is visibly intoxicated, disruptive, or uncooperative.
- We are unable to accommodate groups larger than 10 at this time.
- Buses & Limos may not park on the property. However, we will accept parties (max 10 people) to be dropped off and picked up by larger vehicles if parking is arranged off the property.
- Dogs are NOT currently allowed at Terra Vite North Fork Winery & Vineyard. We respectfully ask that you leave your fur babies at home.
⇒ COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Terra Vite will follow safety, sanitization, and social distancing guidelines outlined by the DOH.
We thank you for your support
and look forward to serving you.
For large parties (10 or more) or special event inquiries, please contact us directly at email@example.com